ISOM is a very exciting society that enables its members to interact at a clinical, educational as well as a research level, with colleagues from around the world who are interested in Obstetric Medicine.
Being a member of the International Society of Obstetric Medicine means:
- Being part of an international community of dedicated experts striving to improve the care of medical illness in pregnancy.
- Receiving early notification about our semi-annual meetings and any educational programs organized by the ISOM, its members and its regional societies
- Receiving special discounted registration costs for ISOM meetings
- Having complete access to the password protected aspects of the ISOM website at isomlink.org. The ISOM website includes:
- An Obstetric Medicine Journal Watch that helps keep you up to date on the latest publications in our field
- An Obstetric Medicine Forum that allows members to discuss difficult cases and issues in obstetric medicine on-line
- Access to educational resources and patient information made available by other members of ISOM
- A readily searchable membership list that provides easy access to obstetric medicine practitioners around the globe
- Access to information about opportunities for collaboration in research
- Opportunity to purchase subscription to Obstetric Medicine Journal.
- You will have the opportunity to both support and influence the focus and shape of the society in its mission to be a catalyst for getting more information and better outcomes for medically complicated pregnancies.
To become a member, you can register on-line now. If you are unable to register online please contact us.
The annual membership fees are:
- $150.00 US funds to include an online subscription to the Obstetric Medicine Journal
- $100.00 US funds for trainees and non-physicians
The annual membership fee can be paid by major credit card.